This is the second card which I created. I used the Altenew's lace-up stamp set for this.
I will be entering this card for Altenew's october-challenge-from-the-craft-room.
Here's my stamp set :) which I love dearly!
I have taken a couple of pictures once again to describe how I went on to create this card:
1. To start with I used a A2 sized side folding card.
2. I used the small heart image from the stamp set to create a small area of background. I stamped the image with Versamark ink and used the Liquid platinum embossing powder from Ranger's for embossing. To heat set this I used my Heat gun.
3. To add a little bit of interest to this I sponged some antique linen (once again :P ) on top of the embossed hearts
This is how it looked once I was done with the distressing.
4. Now coming to the image: I used some red cardstock from my stash and the lace up image form the stamp set.
I stamped the image with Versamark ink and used the clear embossing powder for this tone on tone look. The image was heat set. I wanted to use the image in a different way, so I cut the pattern into 2x2 inch, which was further divided into 4 parts (each 1x1 inch ).
I used foam tape to give the image some dimension and adhered in to my card in a diagonal manner.
5. I used the sentiments from the stamp set - "you are made of awesome". And to finish the card off, I sprinkled some random sequins!
That completes the look !
Some close up shots! Hope you like the card. Thanks for reading!
I am linking this card up for: